Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday S Practice!

As I mentioned in my last post, my son is just at the beginning of his Speech journey- starting off with the letter S. He has been cleared for 1 hour of speech a week with a small group of other 3 year old boys. I can imagine the fun they have and the learning that takes place! He even gets homework- small activities for us to practice at home. Because it is the holiday season, I thought I would make some fun holiday themed S practice sheets to use with him at home. Here's a preview:
There's 5 in total- S for Santa, Snowflake, Snowman, Snow Globe, and Stocking. My plan is to show him these sheets and have him say the name of each picture. This repeated practice should really help with his S development, and the fun theme should help with his motivation (or lack thereof!). If you think the idea is cute and helpful, you can hop over to Teachers Pay Teachers and download this Holiday S Practice Pack for only $1!! Just click the link to the right that says Teachers Pay Teachers and you will be taken to my storefront where you can view this product and any others that I have listed. There's always some cute freebies in there, too!





0 comments:

Post a Comment